Monday 18 July 2011

IT ALL ENDS


It is the time we have all been waiting for the last Harry Potter, but now it is here I wished we were starting back at the beginning because I can't believe it has finished.
I managed to get tickets on the open night and watched it in 3D and it was amazing, even though it is just over 2 hours long it doesn't seem that long as it is fast paced and full of action and I will admit I did shed a few tears at certain parts. I won't say too much because I don't want to ruin it for other people that have not seen it or read the books
I did manage to watch the 3D and 2D version yes I watched it two days in a row, I am a major geek :)
In my opinion the 2D version was much better but I am not a fan of 3D plus the rest were 2D so why break tradition.
If you haven't seen the last film check it out you will not be disappointed (only by the fact that it is the last one)
My rating 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment