Wednesday 27 July 2011

Country Strong

So I know I haven't updated in a while but here we go, I have just sat and watched the fab film Country Strong. Now I have always been a huge fan of country music and when I saw this I couldn't wait to see it even though it has had some bad reviews I am glad I don't listen to critics because I would have missed one hell of a film.
It is has a great storyline and some great songs, one of my favorites is Garrett Hedlund and Leighton Meester - Give in to me also Gwyneth Paltrow sings 'Coming home' and it is a awesome song
So check it out if you like a bit of country you will not be disappointed




Garrett Hedlund - HOTNESS and one amazing voice




Also If you like Gwyneth Paltrow in this film then check out another film she did a few years back called 'Duets' she sings some brill songs in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment