Monday 1 August 2011

One more crossed off my Bucket List

I am now on a weeks holiday so I plan on making the most of my time off. Today I went with my Parents to London to go to the National History Museum to see the Age of Dinosaurs exhibition


Now I always love going to London so I was really excited to be going and even better to be seeing this exhibition as it was on my bucket list. However I was a little disappointed when we actually saw it, although everything that was there was great especially the animatronics they are life size and so life like. There just wasn't enough there for the price it cost to see.



So after the exhibition we had a look around the rest of the museum and there was some fab artifacts. We then grabbed a tube and went to Westminster and grabbed a meal in a small restaurant bar which serves the best food ever.
After a nice walk along embankment we made our way back to Victoria and got the train home. It seemed the train journey took hours we managed to get the slow one which must have stopped at every station on the way back.


Keep tuned for more days out this week I have loads of things I want to do and not enough days to fit it all in but I will have some to blog about


             
UNKNOWN
This stars Liam Neeson as a Dr who travels to Berlin with his wife and he gets into a taxi trying to get back to the airport to find his missing luggage however he gets in to a accident and wakes up four days later in hospital with little memory. When he retraces his steps and finds his wife she denies knowing him he also find another man has not only taken his identity but taken his place as his wife's husband and she believes it. Throughout the film it has you on the edge of your seat wondering how he is going to get himself out this situation
My rating 8/10




LET ME IN - Now this film I was a little unsure if to get cause I heard mixed reviews also I had seen some of the 2008 Swedish version and wasn't that keen. But I gave it a go and it was surprisingly a good film, a little slow but delivered in the end. It stars Kodi-Smit Mcphee as Owen a young boy that is badly bullied at school and his parents are going through a bad divorce he befriends his new neighbour who he doesn't know is a vampire played by Chloe Moretz all he knows is she is called Abbey and just moved in with her father. As the film goes on you see the charatchers come closer and closer together. check this film out and give it chance because it does start a little slow but gets better as it goes on - my rating 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment