Monday 8 August 2011

How fast they grow

I can't believe Shelby my beautiful Siberian Husky cross is 9 months old and weighs a huge 65lb, it doesn't seem possible how fast she has grown.

Now this is what she looked like the first night we brought her home


This is what she looks like now



She is a handful but she is getting better as we keep up the training and constant walks. She is still a nightmare for my shoes and socks but I wouldn't change her for the world she has got an amazing character.

When we had a weeks holiday we took her to my grandparents where she met the neighbours dog Kaiser and he is so well behaved. They instantly took to each other and kept hanging over the wall licking each other I think she found herself a boyfriend because they wasn't too happy when we had to leave


No comments:

Post a Comment