Friday 5 August 2011

Changes

So I only have a few days left of my holiday and to be honest I have loved my week off, it has given me chance to relax and reflect on what I actually want out of life and I think I need to do some serious changes if I am going to achieve anything I want. I don't want to be sitting here in ten years time thinking what the hell did I ever do with my life apart from watch opportunities fly past. I am seriously thinking of applying for a open university to do a writing and English course so maybe I can get my stuff together and finally do something with my writing.
If that fails then I would love open up a day care centre for dogs where people can leave them there when they go to work or away for a few days, we would do training lesson, social clubs, grooming everything that a dog would need, also take in any abandoned dogs that just need a little help recovering before they are re homed. This would be my dream job as I have always wanted to work with animals but since I have had Shelby I have been dog crazy.
I also want to get myself in to shape because I want to do the London Marathon before I am 25 (only 2 years to go). Plus there is my every growing bucket list that would take me years to complete but I am determined to do every thing on it

No comments:

Post a Comment