Sunday 6 January 2013

2013 - Happy New Year

So I know I haven't blogged in ages, I have been mega busy with work, Christmas and new year but fingers crossed things should be getting quieter now and more time to have adventures.
It won't be long and I will be 25, I cannot believe I have been about for a quarter of a century, I am starting to feel a little bit old but I feel that 25 is going to be a good age and 2013 is going to be an awesome year. I am hoping (fingers crossed) to move out this year and also go to many conventions getting to see all may awesome family the scoobies
To also start of this year a few of my fellow friends have been doing video blogs on youtube so I thought I would give it a try, I am hoping that they get better as they go cause right now I am camera shy and not really sure what to talk about so if you are interested check it out: Blog 1 part 1 and 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbnOJo8bN4Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AifiD4Rv0XI

Keep tuned for more update I will try and post more often

To anyone that reads this blog, I wish you an EPIC 2013 and may this year be the year all your hope and dreams come true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment