Sunday 6 January 2013

Highlights of 2012 - An EPIC year

So 2012 was a pretty awesome year for me, I got to see and do so much, I also got to meet for the first time all the scoobies (you know who you are if you are reading this) I love each and everyone of these guys.
Highlights of 2012

I have a huge interest in the Titanic and this year it celebrated the 100th anniversary now I went to the London expedition and to say it was one of the best things I have ever seen is an understatement, one of my best friends brought me tickets for my birthday and we went together. It was so well put together and the experience was amazing. With it being the 100 year anniversary this year I have managed to acquire quite a few new collectibles to my collection and obsession with the titanic.

Also this year I went to Hallowhedon 4, now this is the second year in the row I have been to Hallowhedon and this one was 100% better then the first, I finally got to meet all the scoobies I had met on twitter and it was one of my best weekend conventions so far (though I did end up ill but it was totally worth it). Even though a few of us had only ever spoken on twitter and never met in person when we all got together we just all seem to mesh and it was as if we had all been friends for years. Rhys who we adopted as Dad of the group turned out to be one of the nicest people on this earth and has an equally amazing fiance Joanne who both I hope to stay friends with for many years to come. Joey are crazy fun loving Rocky Horror enthusiast and who can boogie on the dance just brightens the room whenever he is in it was awesome. Nicola my equally crazy best friend who got me hooked on conventions may we never drift apart as my life would be boring without you. Immy our lovely friend from the Netherlands who managed to make it to HW4 we were so worried she wouldn't make it but did and it was awesome seeing her again. Carrie who we met at HW3 managed to come to HW4 and it was so nice catching up and hearing how her year had been and fingers crossed she can come to HW5! Stephen how I loved that he was the same as me, not a party animal and quite content drinking tea and relaxing while the others danced till there hearts content on the dance floor :)


We have had some amazing films in 2012 we had - Brave, Batman Spiderman and Avengers! these were some of my favourites. There has also been some amazing TV shows - Rizzoli and Isles, Lost girl and Unforgettable

I was never a huge fan of Michael McIntyre but I went to see him in October for his Showtime tour and I was not disappointed I was in fits of laughter and loved every second of it. If you haven't seen it check it out

My baby Shelby also turned two this year, it is crazy how big she has gotten and how fast these last two years have gone



So these were some of my highlights from 2012 - fingers crossed 2013 will be filled with more epic adventures, STAY TUNED :)






No comments:

Post a Comment