Tuesday 19 November 2013


Well it is that time of year again, tis the season to be jolly. I know we have ages to go well 35 days, 9 hours, 33 mins to be exact but who's counting. I am! for some reason I am really looking forward to Christmas this year, I don't know if it because this year has made me realise how much family count and how so little time we possibly could have with our loved ones and to make everyday count.

Now this year has had it's fair share of ups and downs, sadly I lost my dear Grandad in August and it has left a huge void in my family but to bring some comfort it has brought my family closer.

Looking forward to 2014 I am going to make this the year that amazing things happen!

Best highlight of this year

HW5!!!!!! epic adventures, meeting new guests and seeing old friends









No comments:

Post a Comment