Saturday 23 November 2013

WHO AM I?


Lately i have been doing a lot of soul searching and trying to figure out the one question i hate

Who am I?

Well easy ones first i am a daughter, sister and a friend
What i can tell you about me is i am dreamer but a realistic. I follow my feet when i am lost and so far i always find my way. I whistle when i am happy but when i whistle it always seems to be the robin hood and little john tune :-) 
My family mean the world to me, where they are is where i will always be.
I love to write, this is my passion and my outlet.
I see the inner beauty of things other people say are ugly.
The smallest pleasures make me smile like the smell of a dew in the morning, the sight of a sunset and the sound of birds chirping in the morning. 
I am a lefty and do my ticks backwards i have always done this so please don't ask to change

Music is my muse 

I am a dreamer 

To me there is no limit

This is me so please don't ask me to be anything other then me 

No comments:

Post a Comment