Monday 6 January 2014

New Year, New Start

It's the start of a new year, so to me that is a new start to make this the best year so far!
My start to this new year was not a good one, I ended up with yet again another chest infection which knocked me off my feet for a week. Hey it could be a lot worst so I am quiet happy that I am back to work tomorrow and getting to leave the house.
This year I am vowing that I will do the following;
- Write more, I vow to write a minimum of 250 words a day
- BLOG more
- Take MORE photos
- Laugh more and take time to have fun with my friends and loved ones
- Finally get my act in gear to moving out
- Get myself in better shape now I don't expect to be a supermodel by this time next year but I do want to slim down and start eating healthier and better

This is the year I want to start living and be the person who I want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment