Friday 24 June 2011

Dream a little dream

So lately I have been having a recurring dream it is strange because it is a place I am pretty sure I have never been to. I am wondering around a long street but it looks like an old market street with carts and stalls scattered along the street. It has cobble flooring and the weather is always dull nearing night time because it seems to get darker as the dream goes on. As I walk along on my left side there is always a few cafes with open front where all the food is laid out. I then go in to a library type building and then next thing I am walking back up the cobble street and all the places are closed but there is a elderly lady in front of me pushing a cart but I never see her face it is as if I am trying to catch up with her but I can't.
Then I wake up .........wonder what it could mean

No comments:

Post a Comment