Tuesday 7 June 2011

Hangover 2 and X-men First Class

So I managed to get to the cinema twice last week I got to see Hangover 2 and X-men first class


When I heard that there was going to be a hangover 2 I couldn't wait to see it, but I was disappointed to hear it wouldn't be set again in Las Vegas. However I went to watch it and although I still think the first one is better, part two had me in stitches.
It runs basically along the same lines as the first one, one of them are getting married then they go out on a stag night and they wake up the next morning with no memory of what happened the night before and they loose a member of their wolf pack.
It is full of action and laughs, but also has a few sick parts, like a monkey nibbling on chows meat and Stu (Ed Helms) sleeping with a shemale.
If you haven't seen it then check it out you won't be disappointed in a good giggle



Now X-men first class is so far one of my favorite films this year. It is action packed and full of fresh new talent and of course the fabulous hotness James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender. You don't even need to see the other films for this one to make sense it is how it all begins and it does a superb job of showing us how they developed in to the characters of Professor X, Mystique, Beast and Magneto.
I never used to like the character Magneto but after Michael Fessbenders performance he stole the screen and made you feel for Magneto and his cause.
There is also some fresh new faces/characters there is Darwin, Angel, Havoc and riptide.
This film is a must see!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment