Wednesday 14 December 2011

Eleven days to go!!!!!!!!!!

Everyday I am getting more and more excited, I have finally finished all my Christmas shopping and have wrapped it all up. I know I am sad but I love wrapping up presents, I cannot wait to hand them out to everyone and see the look on there face, that is the part of Christmas I love the most - giving presents.
The next week is going to be crazy with work and family trying to fit everyone in and see them before the big day.
Part of me is also really excited by next year coming round as my friend and me are looking to move out and get a geek house together. I am really excited as I am now at the age where I should be out in the world making my own way and fending for myself. Plus there maybe a few other new developments in my life but I don't wanna jinx it by saying anything yet so stay tuned.

It's getting chilly
 Now I am wondering where all the snow is but I must say it seems to be getting colder and colder everyday. Above is me and Nicola out and about the other night and omg it was soooo cold.



The other night was a Lunar eclispe however all I could see was this and thought it was beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment