Wednesday 28 December 2011

Holiday's come and gone

Just before Christmas I went out for a Christmas meal with my two fab friends, we went to Frankie and Benny's for a three course meal. We mainly got together so we could see each other before Christmas and exchange presents. I got some amazing presents from my friends, I love my tetley tea mug and I got a 101 things to do before you die book, it is awesome I have already started filling it out and was surprised that I had already completed a few of the tasks. We had an awesome night with great food and a good chance to catch up on all our gossip







I can't believe it Christmas is over with already, it seem to take ages coming however my three days off seem to fly past.
I worked Christmas Eve which doesn't bother me I love seeing people do there last minute shopping and the craziness, it makes the day go so much quicker - plus I get out of all the pre-Christmas arrangements at home like mega house work and prep for Christmas meal.
Christmas morning was great, our living room floor was covered littered with presents and we were all like little children waiting to open them. We were all spoilt rotten I got various items from a fab new bracelet to DVDs, Cd's and smelly's. Our usual routine is get up get dressed and then open our presents, then we clear up and then spend the rest of the day chilling out and watching movies and playing games.

With not many days till the new year I am slowly getting excited because there are a few changes happening. I am starting a new blog called 365 which some of you reading might now what it is however if you don't then check back on the 1st of January to find out :)  At the end of January it is my birthday and I have managed to book the week off I have got a few things planned I am thinking either London Dungeon or Madame Tussuad's. I am also off to the Panto soon I can't wait it has been years since I last went.

No comments:

Post a Comment