Wednesday 7 December 2011

It's nealy here :)



I am a really bad blogger it has been a while since I last posted but things have been mayhem. I really love this time of year, but I always forget how stressful it can get, I went shopping last Wednesday after work and it was like supermarket sweep a mad rush to get anything you could possibly get your hands on. Luckily I had done most of my shopping and was just getting the last finishing touches but it was really crazy. Now all my shopping is done I can relax and just painfully wait for each day to go past till I can give all my gifts out.

I have my work Christmas meal this weekend and I am really excited I went out and brought a nice new outfit and love my secret Santa gift I managed to find after spending week worrying over what to get.

Last week I went out with my fab friends, Nicola and Jas we went to Frankie and Benny's and had an amazing night it is nice to just get away and have a good catch up and giggle.



So I managed to go to the cinema last week to watch The Thing, now I love the original John Carpenter version with Kurt Russell however I really enjoyed this remake. I am usually a little reserved on remakes as sometimes I think the original are unbeatable but I was surprised how good this really was and a few bits actually had me cringing and jumping in my seat. So if you haven't seen it or you are thinking will it be as good as the original then YES check it out :)




                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment