Sunday 1 January 2012

2012 is here, but goodbye 2011 which was a great year

So 2012 has finally arrived, however I am a little sad to see 2011 go as I have had a great year. I've had so many amazing adventures but hopefully this year I will have more.

The highlight's of 2011 for me were:

Going to the titanic exhibition,  this was a awesome present from my great friend to go and see this in London.

I went to the magical Disneyland Paris in July and to say I had an amazing time word's cannot describe


I then got to meet various Harry Potter cast and the awesome Karen Gillan from Dr Who, it was a quick 'hi' and then autograph but she was lovely at the London Film and Comic Con





Then another convention was the London Media Show at Earl's court where I met Eve Myles, Sean Patrick Flannery, Arthur Darvill and many more :)




But I have left the best to last and that is HALLOWHEDON, now this was the best thing I did last year and I am happy to say I am going again this year. I met so many amazing cool people who I hope are going again this year. I got to meet the one person who I have wanted to meet since I first started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Anthony Stewart Head and he rocked.






So they were some of my best highlights of 2011 but stay tuned for more adventures in 2012 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment