Sunday 15 January 2012

Making the most of day's off :)

So quick recap on this week, I have been busy with work but now my shifts have changed I get a days off in week so I had tuesday off and first thing we took Shelby to the vets for her yearly booster then we headed down to the beach, I know it sounds crazy as it has been crazily cold weather this week but surprising it was really nice down there. We spent a couple of hours watching Shelby run around and trying to run from the ocean but then she got used to it and wouldn't get out.





Wednesday I went to Canterbury to the Marlowe Theatre to see Cinderella, I went with my amazing friend Nicola and her fab new friend Lina who I only met that evening she is down visiting Nicola from America, it was nice to finally meet as I had so much about her from Nicola. It has been ages since I been to see a panto but I was not disappointed it was awesome, I laughed the whole way through it and the cast were great John Partridge who played Prince Charming was my favorite not only is he hot but he has an amazing voice.





This weekend I have had off as well so yesterday I spent the day relaxing and catching up on tv and went for a lovely walk with Shelby and my ma through the woods.









Today I went to see the new Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol and I was a little unsure what it was going to be like I wasn't keen the on the third one so wasn't hoping for much with this one but I was surprised it was really good. It was rammed packed full of action and had a really good plot, plus it had the one and only Simon Pegg who I love :) I also love the fact that the Dubai scene Tom Cruise does all his own stunts I really hate watching a film and I know effect have come a long way but when they use a stunt double you can always tell. So if you haven't seen it check it out, you will not be disappointed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment