Saturday 7 January 2012

2 more crossed off my bucket list

Today I managed to cross two more activities off my bucket list and they were paint balling and archery. I went with two of my good friends Albertine and Andrew, we had an awesome day even though we got some war wounds. Out of the three of us poor Albertine come off worse she got hit in the head, chest and neck, I didn't come off to bad few shots to the knee, leg (thanks to Andrew although his legs were shot to pieces by the end of our sixth game). On our last game I only had a few balls left so thought I would really go for it, I tried to get closer and make my balls count however with a water logged field I managed to slip fall forward and got shot in head, shoulder and side, so I ended up huddled behind some tyres trying to hit the other team and I am pretty sure I hit the Marshall instead seems as I suddenly heard, 'You in the far corner, don't blind shoot!' oops my bad :)
After paint balling we were filthy but we decided to go and play a round of Archery, we had 40 arrows each and shot the hell out of the target course. After lunch we headed home and we had a really great day out.

Now I know I haven't update on Shelby for ages so here goes, she is now over a year old, and huge I can't believe how much she has grown since we first got her. She was spoilt rotten at Christmas everyone in the family brought her a present so she ended up with more then us kids.
She was a little poorly this morning but she has perked up as the day has gone on, now she is in the land of nod in her bed




No comments:

Post a Comment