Monday 18 April 2011

Longest day ever!!!!

Okay so today has been one of the longest days of my life. Shelby went to the vets to be spayed at 8.30am and has only just come home. First day since we have had her that she has been away so long and it was horrible :( But now she is home and resting and on the road to recovery.


She is all sleepy

While Shelby was at the vets though my mum and I did manage to decorate my bedroom it was not a 5 minute job. I must say it does look good colour scheme is now cookie dough and ivory cream. Just need to gloss the doors tomorrow and put all my stuff back (can't believe how much stuff I have accumulated in 20 years)

Over the weekend I managed to squeeze in watching Scream 4 and Red riding hood.
Scream 4 is the best one so far, it was full of action and had an excellent plot, I guessed one of the killer's but never imagined who the other one would be, it was a great twist. One of the best films I have seen this year a must see!



Red riding hood was a good film, it had a great storyline with a strange but good twist from the original fairytale. Also fab new actors/actresses especially Max Irons and Shiloh Fernandez two hot hunks that make any film worth watching lol.

Be back tomorrow to Blog some more, now I am going to camp downstair with Shelby and watch Sanctuary season 2 - Night all :)







No comments:

Post a Comment