Wednesday 27 April 2011

TV and Tattoos

Hello everyone, today is my day off so I decided to get a bit more ink, nothing new just getting some of my old tattoos coloured in and finished.


 This one is finished now but I am thinking of having it extended up the whole of my right leg to mirror my left leg to balance it out a bit because majority of my tattoos are on my left side


This one is far from finished, I still need the rest coloured in and thinking maybe have the vine go right round my leg?

 While writing my new addition to my blog I am watching Chronicles Of Narnia the Dawn Treader and it is fantastic. I would say it is the best one in the series so far and I also like the fact that they have kept the original four actors the same I can't stand it when you have a set of films or even a TV series and they keep changing characters around . Also introducing the character of Eustace Scrubb played by Will Poulter he starts out very annoying in the beginning but steals the limelight in the end, a great new talent who I hope to see in other films, and of course you have the hotness of Ben Barnes who makes any film worth watching

Tonight I am off to the cinema with my good friend Clare to watch Fast and furious 5 got to love a film with fast cars, hot cast and fab music. Check in tomorrow for a review of fast five


Little update on Shelby


She loves this hot weather although she can not be trusted in the garden by herself, this morning while we were busy doing a bit of housework Shelby went out in to the garden and went awfully quiet, now that is never a good sign when it comes to Shelby because her being quiet means she is UP TO NO GOOD :) When we went outside to investigate she had dug up the last one of my mums beautiful plant pots, there was dirt everywhere. She just lay there looking so innocent enough to say 'I didn't do it'. But now she is laying on the living room floor on her pillow looking like butter wouldn't melt but I must say she does look awfully cute all curled up lol.

Hope you are all enjoying you beautiful sunny day where ever I will blog again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment