Sunday 24 April 2011

So today is the end of my fabulous week off, I have had a great week off and achieved all that I wanted to do, I decorated my room, miss Shelby was spayed and I spent four nights sleeping downstairs with her to watch over her because she had a rough time with the operation and needed 24 hour watch. I had an amazing adventure day with my friend Nicola in Brighton.

Now sadly it is time to go back to reality and go back to work

Here are some pictures of the week:

Shelby finally resting and it was hard work to get her to stay still and not run around
Shelby claiming the sun lounger for herself



Films I have watched this week are;

Tron Legacy - Although I hadn't seen the first one I really wanted to watch this, I had had a few people say 'don't watch it the first one was rubbish' however I am glad I didn't listen to them and watched it. It is full of hot action and a great storyline.

The Chaperone staring Paul Levesque (aka HHH) it is a fun filled family film. Not one you could watch over and over but a good film for a family night in.

This is not a film but I do recommend this Season one and two of Sanctuary, it is fantastic and
has a great plot. Each episode gets better as the series goes on, season two has left me begging for season three. I highly recommend this if you haven't seen, it is a must see


Robin Dunne, Amanda Tapping, Emilie Ullerup


No comments:

Post a Comment