Saturday 23 April 2011

Mountain Dew and Twizzlers for breakfast :)

So I can check another item from my bucket list:
Go to Brighton and see the pier and comic shop



Friday 22nd April 2011
Yesterday Nicola and I went to Brighton for the day, I haven't been since I was a kid so I was really excited to see how much it had changed and it is amazing. The weather was great a little too hot but it beats it raining. Compared to where I live Brighton has some fantastic quirky little shops like Dave's comic shop, Cyber candy store, Vintage magazines and Choccywoccydoodah.


After shopping we headed down to the beach and pier and it was so packed it was a bit silly of us to go down on one of the hottest days and a bank holiday :)





We took a stroll along the pier and found some old carnival games and we couldn't resist having a few games we played tin can alley which was gutting as I only had one can left standing.

This game above was so addictive we ended up having a few goes but neither of us won :(







All in all we had a fantastic adventure day out

Thursday 21st April
It was Nicola's birthday so in the evening I was invited round her house for nibbles before we headed off bowling. I finally got to meet Nic's friend Charlie who I have heard so much about but had never met , but finally we did and she is awesome


Sarah, Nicola, Charlie

After dinner we headed off to Bowling and played a few rounds which I must say I completely suck at, but we did find a group photo booth and we had heaps of fun pulling funny faces and posing in photos





No comments:

Post a Comment