Thursday 28 April 2011

Little bit about me

So last night I went and watched fast five and it was awesome full of non stop action and hotness of Paul Walker. It is a must see and so far the best one in the series. If you haven't seen it and are wanting to make sure you stick around in the credits so you don't miss out on a sneak peak of a possible sixth film.
Rating *****

Also I am off to watch Scream 4 again I know I have already seen it but it is worth it. I love the scream franchise it is awesome and having grown up watching the first three, the fourth was a must see in my book.

So I am going to let you in on one of my weird quirks, I love TV adverts, I can sometimes get so caught up in them that I forget what I was watching in the first place. It is something I have always loved since I was a tot, my nan used to tape adverts on to a VHS and play them for me when I was a kid and funny enough it was the only thing that would keep me occupied. Some of my favorite adverts are the Tetley Tea, the new KFC advert with the backing song by Paloma Faith - We got family, most car adverts I love especially because they always have fantastic music featured and the virgin media advert, they are like mini movies. So here it is one of my little quirks


No comments:

Post a Comment