Sunday 1 May 2011

1st May 2011 - Bluebell Walk


Today was the big day, it was the bluebell walk and what a fantastic day for weather. It was beautiful not to hot but not to chilly, although I think I did catch the sun a bit but none the less I will not tan, I never do.
My very good friend Clare and myself set off at 8.30am to Harrietsham in Kent to tackle the 8.5 miles walk throughout the country side. In total it took us about 2 hours to complete which was really good as again each year of doing this walk my time gets better and better. All in all it was a great morning out we finally managed to have a good natter and catch up (between trying to breath while walking up steep hills) plus we had a lovely ploughman's waiting for us when we got back to the registration centre and a sneaky ice cream with two flakes on the way back to the car.
If you have never done the bluebell walk and would like to take part I recommend it - next year it takes place on the 6th May 2012

Below is a link to the Heart of Kent hospice  - Please check them out as they truly deserve every one's help

http://www.hokh.org/webpage.asp?pid=629&page=Home


Film Reviews

So I have been lucky this week and have managed to watch three films at the cinema Scream 4, Fast five and Thor

Thor - Now we all know the story Of Thor the god of thunder, this is a must see and will not disappoint, it stars Australian actor Chris Hemsworth as Thor and he is hot and a brilliant actor, also the fabulous Natalie Portman who's films just seem to get better and better. It has a great plot, however I was a little sad for the ending but it ended up on my list of favorite films this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment