Saturday 21 May 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean - On stranger tides

Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides










So this afternoon I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean - On stranger tides, I was so looking forward to seeing this so I was really annoyed when I dozed off in the first half an hour of the film, I don't know why I did because the film was great, must have been the late night I had last night. When I first heard about the new Pirates I thought what the hell where is Kiera Knightley and Orlando Bloom the film will be nothing without the original cast. However I take back what I said because the film was amazing, the chemistry between Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz was just perfect. For action wise I feel this is the best one yet the Mermaid battle scene is fantastic. I will definitely be going back to watch it again. A must see!!!!



So while waiting for Pirates of the Caribbean we had loads of advert and I must say being a person who loves adverts, the new Relentless advert is fab. check it out:




And the new cadbury advert is great featuring the fab song - We don't have to take your clothes off by Jermaine Stewart



Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment