Friday 27 May 2011

Let the fun times begin!!!!

I am on holiday now for the next nine days. I haven't got much planned but am looking forward to relaxing with my family. Also I need to get packed and sorted for my Disneyland mini holiday which is fast approaching.


The music I can't stop listening to is Ed Sheeran EP You need me, it is amazing. If you haven't heard it check it out you won't be disappointed


And finally Temple cloud - One big family (which is featured on the KFC advert) again if you haven't heard it check it out, it is one of them songs that you can just listen to over and over and can't resist singing along with.

TV to check out
Now when I joined Lovefilm I rented out the Point Pleasant boxset, now I know it is quite an old series however I never had chance to watch it. But now I have had chance each episode has had me more and more hooked. It was originally aired in 2005 staring Elisabeth Harnois and the hotness Sam Page. Elisabeth Harnois plays Christina the daughter of Satan, she washes up on the beach at Point Pleasant being rescued by Jesse (Sam Page). Jesse and Christina are drawn together and fall in love believing it is their destiny to be together however they soon discover that they are destined but not to be together Jesse' destiny is to kill Christina and Christina's is to unleash hell on earth.
But when I got to the final episode and it ended I was sad for it to be finished and find out that it was originally cancelled and not due to ever make any more. I can never understand when you get a good series and then it gets cancelled and you get left with an open ending. It is the same for series like Firefly, Lost world and Hex I really got into them and wasted my time watching them to only be disappointed by an ending cut short and loads of questions unanswered. OK so rant over, check it out if you haven't seen it, even though it has a not so great ending there are some fantastic episodes throughout the series



No comments:

Post a Comment