Wednesday 18 May 2011

Ok I will admit it I am a GLEEK :)

So this week seems to be flying past, I haven't really achieved much but have been mega busy at work. Only one more week and I have a week off, I am still wondering what I can get up to for mini adventures :)

Now I haven't had chance to go to the cinema this week but I did sneakily buy Glee season one, even though I gave my friend hell for being a gleek. But I will admit it I am totally HOOKED! I love it.



Shelby
So Miss Shelby seems to be a little rebellious this week, first off the other morning my mom went downstairs in the morning to find Shelby's bed upside down and the bottom fabric layer ripped out and in millions of pieces on the floor, why on earth she did it I don't know. Then last night I was laying in bed and about 1am Shelby decided to go and lay against the baby gate in our kitchen and knocked it over making a horrendous noise scaring her and me in the process. She has destroyed a few of my mom's solar lights in the garden and she is completely obsessed with the watering can.

How can I stay mad when she looks so cute :)

I also joined Love film this week and once I had signed up and started browsing through the films I realised there are not many new release films I haven't seen, if you can recommend any good films for me to rent please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment