Monday 30 May 2011

Field trip

Today has been a great day for weather so today we took Shelby over to the field and played football and did some running. By the end of it not only Shelby was knackered we all were.

All knackered after playing football

Me jumping Shelby's rope before she takes out my legs





So this evening I went to the cinema and watch 'Attack the block'. I thought it was going to be rubbish but I am surprised to say it was a really good film that had me in barrels of laughs.
It is basically about a South London gang that have to defend their block by an alien invasion. It is features Nick Frost, Jodie Whittaker, Luke Treadaway and John Boyega.

Quotes

Sam : We should call the police

Pest : You'd b better of calling the ghost busters love





No comments:

Post a Comment